WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING NOMINATIONS FOR OUR SPRING CHEERS TO PUB-LIC SERVICE AWARDS, CELEBRATING OUR MOST DESERVING TEACHERS.
- The purpose of Irish 31’s CHEERS TO PUB-LIC SERVICE is to celebrate the IRISH in those that have an undeniable impact on our youth: Influential, Reliable, Impassioned, Selfless, Humble.
- Irish 31 Pub House & Eatery invites friends, family, fellow educators, parents, and students to nominate a teacher that has made a true difference in their life, or the life of their loved one.
- EACH PUB will recognize, celebrate, and reward FIVE standout examples of teachers that use their position as a force for good within their schools, their communities, and the lives of our children.
- Past beneficiaries cannot be nominated again.
- If you have been nominated in the past, but were not selected and still would like to be considered, please submit a new nomination form.
We are now accepting nominations for teachers within the community that have had an undeniable impact on our youth.
Please complete the form below before April 15th for consideration.